Hello: I offer mint stamps from Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Hungary, Poland, and Cuba, and used stamps from many countries, including Hungary, Mexico, and Czechoslovakia. Many are themed, featuring flora, butterflies, dogs, religious subjects, ships, nudes, paintings, horses, birds, fauna, sports, Reich, souvenir sheets, and some stamps of regional costumes. I have sheets of 60 identical stamps, in case you're interested in trading with your fellow philatelists. I also have philatelic products such as first-day covers, postal stationery, telephone cards, cigar bands, coins, uncirculated and used banknotes, rally plates, pocket calendars, lapel pins, Spanish National Lottery tickets from 1963 onwards (mint), cigarette cases, stickers, classic car grille emblems, patches, and beverage labels. I do not collect stamps or philatelic material myself. I'm looking for miniature taxis, 1/43 scale, representing capital cities and major cities worldwide, as well as military decorations and medals. Can you help me find them? If you're interested in anything, I can send you a photo or list. Please reply to 31416co@gmail.com. Sincerely, José M. Basadre Montesinos La Palma, 91 11510 Puerto Real (Cádiz) Spain
Hello:
ReplyDeleteI offer mint stamps from Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Hungary, Poland, and Cuba, and used stamps from many countries, including Hungary, Mexico, and Czechoslovakia. Many are themed, featuring flora, butterflies, dogs, religious subjects, ships, nudes, paintings, horses, birds, fauna, sports, Reich, souvenir sheets, and some stamps of regional costumes. I have sheets of 60 identical stamps, in case you're interested in trading with your fellow philatelists. I also have philatelic products such as first-day covers, postal stationery, telephone cards, cigar bands, coins, uncirculated and used banknotes, rally plates, pocket calendars, lapel pins, Spanish National Lottery tickets from 1963 onwards (mint), cigarette cases, stickers, classic car grille emblems, patches, and beverage labels. I do not collect stamps or philatelic material myself.
I'm looking for miniature taxis, 1/43 scale, representing capital cities and major cities worldwide, as well as military decorations and medals. Can you help me find them?
If you're interested in anything, I can send you a photo or list. Please reply to 31416co@gmail.com.
Sincerely,
José M. Basadre Montesinos
La Palma, 91
11510 Puerto Real (Cádiz) Spain